Why Are Analytics (Statistics) Important?
- 84% of marketers cannot measure and report on the contribution of their programs to the business. (Source:ITSMA/Vision Edge Marketing)
- Only 21% of marketers are employing analytics to measure marketing ROI for all marketing engagements. This lack of information creates blind spots that lead uninformed marketers to make bad decisions. (Source:Forbes Insights and Turn).
In order to take your business to the next level, we first need to dive into your data to understand what’s going on behind the scenes and make data-driven decisions that will help you grow. Understanding your customers’ behaviors allows us to create reporting that has actionable data.
This data enables us to personalize the content on your website and your ads so that it is more relevant to your ideal customer and has a higher likelihood of converting them. We can track and measure all conversions, including calls, so we can properly attribute them and give each marketing tactic credit for its part in getting you a new sale.
So if you’re looking for a better way to make sense of your data and improve your business performance, contact us today. We’ll be happy to show you what we can do.
Analytics & Reporting at Culture Cube
At Culture Cube, we take a holistic approach to analytics and reporting. We start by helping our customers define their Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). This allows businesses to understand what data is most important to measure and how they can use it to improve areas of their business and ultimately meet their goals.
We also know what the best analytics tools are and can help you choose the right one for your needs. Plus, we’re certified in Google Analytics so we have the expertise to mine the data and uncover the insights that can be used to achieve various business goals.
And if that weren’t enough, we can also create API integrations with your existing database, call tracking, and POS/operating systems so that the data can integrate with your analytics seamlessly.
In short, we are your one-stop shop for all things analytics and reporting. So if you’re ready to take your business to the next level, contact us today to get started.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Local SEO & Google Business Management
- Paid Search
- Google Local Services Ads Management
- Website Design
Related Blog Articles
- It’s About the Traffic, Not Keyword Rank
- Local vs. Organic SEO: Where to Spend Your Marketing Dollars
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Your Small Business
- Small Business SEO 101: Why Your Local Site Gets No Traffic
- 8 Signs Your Website Has a Conversion Problem
Related Case Studies
- Website Redesign Case Study: An Appliance Repair Company
- Form Design Case Study: An Electrician in Riverside
- SEO Case Study: A National Insurance Company
- Paid Advertising Case Study: A Towing & Roadside Service Company
- SEO Case Study: An LA Appliance Repair Company
- Local SEO Case Study: A Plumbing & HVAC Service Company
- Social Media Case Study: LA-Area Home & Garden Center
- SEO & UX Case Study: An Electrician in Riverside